Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thai Massage is Brilliant

It has been too long since my last post, it's not until life slows down a little bit that one makes time to think about blog posts. That's unfortunate. I'm towards the end of a week long vacation in LA, and I am slipping into the good ole habits very quickly. How can I always live like this without working... Future blog post - check back every day for that answer...

I have never actually paid to have a professional massage. Until now, and since I've been here I've already had 2 hour long massages. The place I went came highly recommended and it only $45 per hour.

Traditional Thai Massage
1951 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(424) 354-3394

The massage is very firm - they will press as hard as you like. I was particularly tight and she brought out a walker so that she could stand on top of me and press with her feet. Along with massage they also do a few stretches similar to yoga partner stretching and pop every joint in your fingers and toes.

Although $45 is pretty cheap, I could get used to these things and run up a huge bill. Next stop in my travels - Thailand...

No comments: